What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

automatic

A

Anonymous

Hi folks, newbie here. Has anyone got/ordered an automatic yet? I was in my local dealers last Wednesday, and he didn't even realise they had automatics !! Today. I was told the 200bhp wasn't in production yet! Methinks perhaps they want me to order one they have on their 'incoming board'! By the way, I was eventually told an automatic could be as late as Christmas AARGHHH. Any info appreciated :wave:

RCZ1

Reaction score
They are right. The automatic was always going to be released later than the other models so ordering an automatic now would probably mean you would have it for Christmas. The automatic is only available on the 156bhp.

I've read somewhere else on this forum I think that the 200bhp won't be in production until September. They seem to be in rotation - don't know if that's right.

Hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that RCZ!..I had a test drive in the diesel today, and must admit I was surprised how quiet and smooth it was..I assume you've test driven the 156..what were your impressions ?

RCZ1

Reaction score
auditek said:
Thanks for that RCZ!..I had a test drive in the diesel today, and must admit I was surprised how quiet and smooth it was..I assume you've test driven the 156..what were your impressions ?

Actually I haven't :!:

I ordered mine back in February, before they were released, before I'd seen one in the flesh, etc, etc.
I was going to have a test drive now they are in the dealer but then I thought I want mine to be the first that I drive.
The test drive would not change my mind - my heart is set on one so I would still have one even if it was rubbish - which I doubt :D

A

Anonymous

auditek said:
Hi folks, newbie here. Has anyone got/ordered an automatic yet? I was in my local dealers last Wednesday, and he didn't even realise they had automatics !! Today. I was told the 200bhp wasn't in production yet! Methinks perhaps they want me to order one they have on their 'incoming board'! By the way, I was eventually told an automatic could be as late as Christmas AARGHHH. Any info appreciated :wave:

Believe it or not there's an automatic on autotrader at the moment....!