What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Potential Date / Venue for Meet ?

Would you be interested in meeting at the Silverstone Le Mans series on 12th September ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dpb

Reaction score
Recieved tickets, thanks for all the effort PP
See you all Sunday

A

Anonymous

A big thanks to Peugeot Prod for sorting out a really good day out :beer:

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
A big thanks to Peugeot Prod for sorting out a really good day out :beer:

Agreed! It was a great chance to see more lovely RCZs and to go for another drive in one! :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Great day out at Silverstone today! My family and I had fun for for our first visit.
Thanks especially to Peugeot Prod for making all the arrangements. My boys loved the toy cars - so thanks for those!
It was great to see all the RCZ's together, and put some faces to the names I've exchanged comments with on the forum.
Well done to Peugeot for a great 1-2 finish in the race. Shame Hamilton & Button didn't mange the same in Monza!!
Look forward to seeing the photos that have been taken by all!
Take Care
Bradders

A

Anonymous

What a great Day.
Met other RCZ owners. Talked and breathed RCZ. Brilliant.
The race was good - well done to Peugeot for finishing 1 & 2.
We need to make this an annual event.
Nice to meet the owners and those who are waiting in the list.
Taped the race on Eurosport and watched the hi'lights again. Did not know till got home that Mansel and his sons where there?
Might be an idea for the Forum to meet celecrities in future?
Next time make a bigger day - with plenty of stuff in it.
Great big thanks too Peugeot Prod
See you all soon

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Just wanted to say thank you for making the effort to come along yesterday, it was great to meet you all and the cars looked fantastic. Glad you all had a good day out.

I've posted some pics in the Siverstone Pics thread.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

A

Anonymous

Mark,

Just want to say thanks from myself and hubby we had a great day and was well worth the trip down.

Good to put some faces to names.

The car was a pleasure to drive the 300 odd miles there and I even let Andy drive a bit on the way home.

Once again thanks for a great day

Sandra

dpb

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to also say thanks to Mark and all the Peugeot team.
Had a great day out, nice to meet some like minded forum members & their cars :wave: Didnt get chance to see everyone but sure we will get other chances to say hi in the future :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Just a thank you to Peugeot Prod for the tickets and excellent day had by myself and a couple of family members who were also fortunate enough to get a drive of an 200 RCZ :thumbup: