What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

2015 RCZ R For Sale 29K miles Moroccan Red £14.5K RCZ 622

thehpman

Reaction score
  • Reg: RCZ 622
  • Car: RCZ R
  • Colour: Moroccan Red
  • Mileage: 29K.
  • 2 Previous Owners on V5
  • Tyres are Kormoran UHP's (2000 miles old)
  • New TPMS valves on all wheels
  • New battery in May 2025
The car has the R 19 inch Gloss Black wheels which are in 9/10 condition. These were an upgrade when new. The car has FSH with the last service on 17th May 2024.
I find the tyres excellent. These were fitted by the dealer I bought it from and they seem very good tyres when driving at pace.
The new clutch has completed around 1200 miles and for me totally rounds out the car now. I found the OEM clutch a let down but the Helix unit makes gear changes so snappy.
The car is in great condition and has some extra parts and changes I have made below.
  • The car has a Williams Racing Ceramic coating (added by dealer when I purchased).
  • 1 year ago the clutch started to go so I replaced with the RCZ-R Helix Organic Clutch and Flywheel kit (Pug1off).
  • I had the arches wrapped in gloss black along with the wing mirrors.
  • RCZ 622 Registration is included in the price.

View attachment 14947

Last edited:

Claret63

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear about your partner. I think you may need to move a lot on your selling price, despite not being in a rush.
The wheels will put a lot of buyers off, as will the arches being wrapped, originality is key with the R.
Good luck though with your sale.

thehpman

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear about your partner. I think you may need to move a lot on your selling price, despite not being in a rush.
The wheels will put a lot of buyers off, as will the arches being wrapped, originality is key with the R.
Good luck though with your sale.
Confused about your reply. Why would the wheels put someone off? They are original Peugeot R wheels. It literally has the "R" on them! They were an official upgrade for the first owner.

2retro

Reaction score
Because they've been sprayed all black instead of the original diamond cut silver with black highlights. They never came in all black.
1000013062.jpg

Last edited:

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your wife mate. Thoughts are with you both.

I don’t think the arches will put anyone off. You can easily peel off a wrap if needed. The arches are still black.

Re wheels, I’d prefer refreshed black wheels (assuming they’re painted well) over gutter rashed diamond cut wheels, so I wouldn’t worry about this either.

All the best with the sale.

thehpman

Reaction score

I don’t think the arches will put anyone off. You can easily peel off a wrap if needed. The arches are still black.

Re wheels, I’d prefer refreshed black wheels (assuming they’re painted well) over gutter rashed diamond cut wheels, so I wouldn’t worry about this either.

Thanks mate. I appreciate that.

Kenneth

Reaction score

Wrapped arches will become more common as the originals become scabby over time I reckon. It’s been done sympathetically anyway and as you say, reversible if anyone wants to.

There’s no great rush to sell so I’d hold out and see what happens. If it gets to point you just want rid then that’s another story.

If you want a good R then there it is.

thehpman

Reaction score
Wrapped arches will become more common as the originals become scabby over time I reckon. It’s been done sympathetically anyway and as you say, reversible if anyone wants to.

There’s no great rush to sell so I’d hold out and see what happens. If it gets to point you just want rid then that’s another story.

If you want a good R then there it is.
Thanks mate. That's exactly why I wrapped the arches. They were very tired and faded. I did get some special back 2 black stuff which was good but didn't last long and left an oily residue which did come down the side of the car when it rained. The original black plastic was very cheap anyway. The wrap guys said they were surprised how cheap it was a like an afterthought from Peugeot which is odd considering how much money they spent elsewhere on this model. As the front grill and back diffuser are gloss black and someone had the wheels done previously, wrapping the arches and mirrors to match made sense.

Kenneth

Reaction score
Thanks mate. That's exactly why I wrapped the arches. They were very tired and faded. I did get some special back 2 black stuff which was good but didn't last long and left an oily residue which did come down the side of the car when it rained. The original black plastic was very cheap anyway. The wrap guys said they were surprised how cheap it was a like an afterthought from Peugeot which is odd considering how much money they spent elsewhere on this model. As the front grill and back diffuser are gloss black and someone had the wheels done previously, wrapping the arches and mirrors to match made sense.
The arches are an issue whether brushed silver or whatever. They do deteriorate. There are probably ways to get them back to original nick if you really want to spend. But most folk will either live with them or wrap them or get them sprayed. If you’d wrapped them in matt black I doubt most folk could tell from original. It’s not exactly a big deal (to me at least). The car looks good. I’d have it but we are moving house at some point soon and her indoors wants a horse rather than another car 😜

thehpman

Reaction score
The arches are an issue whether brushed silver or whatever. They do deteriorate. There are probably ways to get them back to original nick if you really want to spend. But most folk will either live with them or wrap them or get them sprayed. If you’d wrapped them in matt black I doubt most folk could tell from original. It’s not exactly a big deal (to me at least). The car looks good. I’d have it but we are moving house at some point soon and her indoors wants a horse rather than another car 😜
Your Financial director sounds like mine haha 😆