What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

qwerty12

Reaction score
Hi , around 4 days ago i had to remove a hose pipe from the thermostat to the back of the car due to a leakage of water. so prior removing the hose i had to remove the battery and left the car without the battery for 4 days. after i tried to start the car it didnt want to come on and i charged the battery and the problem was solved , car started. Now as i start the car im getting an orange error 'check engine - need repair'. can anyone suggest what the problem might be or how do i can fix a reset or something. thanks

dumdum

Reaction score
it needs a fault code read as a bare minimum, and then further work depending what that shows up, no one can guess whats wrong with your car from what you've written

RZC2010

Reaction score
id check that all the wires that were disconected have been put back on.

air mass meter/ battery monitering, and all the other cables. ive not long done the same coolant hose and there were quite a few cables that i removed/ unbolted.