What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Engine Failure message and stop warning

Edwyzzz

Reaction score
Hi guys , need some help here . I have purchased 2011 PEUGEOT RCZ 1598cc THP GT 6 Speed MANUAL PETROL 2 Doors Coupe . Car has only 57 000 miles on clock and other day it came up with warning light once started ( says engine failure ) then it disappeared . i took it to petrol station and on the way there it used to come up with red warning light stop and oil sight on dash in red .
took it back home , pugged OBD and said oil pressure to high. fine , changed oil pump solenoid valve , didn't helped still same issue , then changed oil pressure sensor . also same problem. if i drive slow and easy - no warning lights on , but once accelerate sharper or try to reach 70 miles per hour - it comes back again . should i try changing oil pump or it can be other issues here ??

would be much appreciated to get opinion of the guys who had similar issues . don't want to do guess work ..