What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Which do you think looks better? With or without the RCZ decal?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
With personally, there are so many different decals available everyone has a favourite thing is with anything vinyl you can always remove it if you don’t like it, once you start to tinker it can get addictive though 😁IMG_0356.jpeg

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes that is Neil's and looks even better in the flesh... As for with or without it's all down to preference but I do like the one with decals.

MHM

Reaction score
With, no question. It lengthens out the profile of the car and makes it look a lot more balanced.

I think that the "L" shaped one in neilgsxr69's post actually does the reverse and makes the car look kinda squat by pulling your eye up behind the door halfway along the body of the car. But I take the point that it's also a very unflattering camera angle which is not helping, it probably isn't quite that exaggerated in reality.

Cass

Reaction score
Yes that is Neil's and looks even better in the flesh... As for with or without it's all down to preference but I do like the one with decals.
I just picked her up tonight and am already in love 😍 so I definitely think the decal is staying!!
With, no question. It lengthens out the profile of the car and makes it look a lot more balanced.

I think that the "L" shaped one in neilgsxr69's post actually does the reverse and makes the car look kinda squat by pulling your eye up behind the door halfway along the body of the car. But I take the point that it's also a very unflattering camera angle which is not helping, it probably isn't quite that exaggerated in reality.
It’s crazy how much the decals can alter a car’s appearance- I never realised it until you said!
But I think both Neil’s car looks amazing….and I only just got my new-to-me baby a few hours ago and am in love already, so I am not going to change a thing and the decal is staying 🙌🏽😊

MHM

Reaction score
and am in love already,

Yeah one of the things that comes up time and again on this forum is the "grin factor" with these cars.

There's not many vehicles that evoke such a positive response from people and I think the designers somehow got that just exactly right.

Cass

Reaction score
Yeah one of the things that comes up time and again on this forum is the "grin factor" with these cars.

There's not many vehicles that evoke such a positive response from people and I think the designers somehow got that just exactly right.
The grin factor!! I love that 😁

Reactions: MHM

Cass

Reaction score
I never touch a car from original. As stickers go, that one’s alright.
But I like the fact that there is no way to tell which model is being driven apart from the R. And it’s not wildly in your face either really.
Bu It’s your car and you can do whatever gives you pleasure.
Hi Kenneth,

The decal was already on the car when I purchased but I wasn’t sure at first. However, right now I’m so in love with my new baby, I think I’m going to leave her just as she is! 😊If it ain’t broke and all that 😊😊

Kenneth

Reaction score
Hi Kenneth,

The decal was already on the car when I purchased but I wasn’t sure at first. However, right now I’m so in love with my new baby, I think I’m going to leave her just as she is! 😊If it ain’t broke and all that 😊😊
I’ve never liked stuff on my cars because I grew up in the 80s and some of that eras decals were traumatic.

Funkmachine

Reaction score
What about gearknobs! Original or upgrade?!

Attachments

• IMG_1418.jpeg
    IMG_1418.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 7

Kenneth

Reaction score
What about gearknobs! Original or upgrade?!
Upgrade. Feels much nicer in the hand. In medium temperatures 😁 I changed mine out as the original was scabby and the top was worn a bit or I likely wouldn’t have bothered. Pretty sure a dog had been at it. I got rid of the gaiter for a proper leather one while I was in the mood as the original was worn

ciao2024

Reaction score
I think the choice between having or not having the RCZ decal comes down to personal taste. The decal adds a sporty and distinctive touch, while without it offers a more sober and elegant look. I informed myself and on m88 bonus code I found interesting details. Both options have their merits, so choose the one that best reflects your personal style!

Last edited: