What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Worth adding a favicon?

MHM

Reaction score
Didn't know where to stick this so put it in Forum Help, and dunno whether you care so just going to drop this for the mods and admins to mull and delete if you want.

I noticed that the site doesn't have a favicon - no logo appears either on forum browser tabs, or icons on the bookmark bar. I know squat about how to add this to the site but I did find a favicon generator that made a nice Pug lion favicon in about ten seconds flat...so I'm guessing that it's not rocket science. It'd be a nice addition to the site if it's doable.

FWIW, Michael.

2retro

Reaction score
Actually, it does have one. Just bookmark the page to see it. Doesn't show up in the browser bar though so probably does need fixing...

favicon.jpg

MHM

Reaction score
Huh, interesting.

Yeah I know that's how it *should* work but for some reason it doesn't, either on my Chrome browser at work or my Firefox at home. It ain't a hill to die on though.

Michael.

Attachments

• fav.jpg
    fav.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 5