What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just sayin' Hello

Holmessato

Reaction score
Thought it about time I said hello since Ive een using th forum for the last 6 months or so and its helped resolve a few problems, so thanks for that.
I have a 'time share' RCZ with my son. He gets to drive it most days and I get to fix and maintain it and occasionaly use it (why did I agree?). Its a 2013 THP 156 with the the non navi JBL audio option.
Has a few issues. Fixed the turbo underboost which showed up on the drive back home when we collected the car last October (broken vacuum pump output elbow, no vaccum= no boost). But now the warmer days may be on there way back (and the MOT is due), its time to look at the irritating oil leak (cam cover and gasket being changed tomorrow), occasional wiff of hot oil fumes when stationary, and slight steering pull to the left (front springs changed just before we purchased so suspect suspension /steeering alignment). Other than that its a lovely car that drives well and currently has no fault codes! I Look foward to asking you all for advice on any more issues that appear.

Although new to RCZ's I have been an automotive design engineer/ manager with one of the big three Japanese car makers for around 23 years and have done top to bottom rebuilds on Lotus's and Land Rovers since I was in my early 20's, so know my way around cars and good with a spanner. All brands and models are unique though, so know Im very much a learner with the RCZ and very much welcome the collective wisdom of the forum.

Thank you in advance!
Malc

M19YEA

Reaction score
Hi Malc,
It certainly sounds like you got the rough end of the deal :ROFLMAO:
once you get the issues sorted, hopefully you can get out and enjoy the car, if it manages to stop raining for 1 day.