What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My RCZs - 2011 Haria Grey / 2014 Nera Black

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Thanks mate. They're 20x10s on the rear so have so have a nice deep concave shape to them :)

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Had to move about 50 bags of cement recently and ended up using the Z. Carries the loads quite nicely! Has to be one of the most practical coupes around.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
People are always surprised and impressed by the cavernous boot. I recently transported some large lengths of sheet timber for a project I was doing, and with the seats down it went in easily. The look on the guys face at the timber merchant when he carried it out for me & first saw what I was trying to get it into was a picture.

The Z hugs the road normally, so I bet it was like it was on rails with all that cement in the boot! :thumbup:

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
OMG! You moved cement in your Z! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cement anecdote: :oops:
One of my mates had an R8 Gordini in the sixties and we rallied it.
Front end had zero grip (rear engine, rear wheel drive) so we had a bag of cement (left over from building his garage base, and gone solid) in the front "boot". :crazy:
Still wasn't enough to prevent dreadful understeer, but more would have slowed us down. :roll:

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
I actually tried our Volvo first, but the old suspension couldn't handle the weight as well (pic before cement was loaded).

Plecodoras

Reaction score
SilverGTi_6 said:
I actually tried our Volvo first, but the old suspension couldn't handle the weight as well (pic before cement was loaded).

Had to quote you on that SilverGTi_6 even if only to get your Volvo on twice !!

That's sacrilege.... I'm thinking you've had enough of the 'ol Volvo since it's getting old an all, so I don't mind taking it of your hands, so it can come and live out it's days @ Che Plecodoras' ranch. :wtf:

Cheers n Beers

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Haha it was my grandpas car and he used to lug all kinds of things around with it for its whole life. He passed away about 10 years ago so it's heavy lifting days are over. I actually thought it'd still be a good load carrier, but it's soft suspension meant it couldn't be loaded up much.

Don't worry, still love the old girl - more sentimental than anything. She's a tuff old bus.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Not sure about Down under, but I reckon she’d be worth quite a bit back here in the UK. :eusa-think:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
She looks in super condition :thumbup:

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Thanks guys, we had her painted about 6 years ago, so she's still looking pretty good these days.

Given they're pretty bullet proof there are still plenty around so worth less than the Z (which isn't worth much) over here.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I think they would definitely be even rarer than the Z over here, and looking like that, it would certainly be worth a good few bucks. :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Hey guys you're blowing my convalescence idea right out the water - you'll have him thinking I want it for it's value....
as if :eusa-shhh: :eusa-shhh: LOL

Plecodoras

Reaction score
No seriously..... she looks amazing, in tip top condition and for all the right reasons very sentimental to you.

I knew a guy down the road from me who had a blue one and like you say, they're bullet proof, just go on and on forever, here's to yours doing the same.... well jel !! :thumbup:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
What about showing us some more photos of the old gal? The Volvo I mean :eusa-whistle:

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Thanks guys. There are a couple of other pics earlier in this thread :)