What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R acceleration video (0-155mph)

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Hi guys,

There is a new video on the RCZ R's acceleration capabilities available. A lift off from 0 up to 155mph.

Take a look (action starts at 0:20sec)
http://youtu.be/-HG7LJwHMw4

cheers

A

Anonymous

Any wonder the tanks empty when ur constantly in the redline :)

RCZ-R

Reaction score
LOL, how true.
I'm going to push the car hard on daily basis, so will tell you all what the "true" MPG is :wave:

renegade79

Reaction score
A very good second hand buy right there with that one careful owner :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Wow!! I also like how it doesn't encourage you to change up a gear until you red line it. :D

A

Anonymous

Jeeesuuuuss!

Enjoy the smiles and miles.
Keep safe and keep detailing.

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
Jeeesuuuuss!

Yes, I presume even he would approve of a front engined front drive car accelerating like that :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

All that from a little 1.6 engine. :shock:

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

RCZ-R

Reaction score
cjsmith7 said:
All that from a little 1.6 engine. :shock:

Yes, a tempting piece of technology that is. I wonder how it will perform on daily basis.

Right now I can compare with the 1.8 TSI (turbo petrol) by VW I'm driving at the moment. That engine has a very sluggish behavior. It doesn't like to be revved and it needs tiiiiiiimmmmme to hit the red zone. Definitely not for the sporty driver.

A

Anonymous

Fuel just below half, range 115km LOL hungry ponies under that hood!

RCZ-R

Reaction score
MaX83 said:
Fuel just below half, range 115km LOL hungry ponies under that hood!

how true. Wait till I get mine. I'm going to push the car to its limits so will be able to tell about the "real" MPG :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi fans of RCZr
I am a bit late to join and a bit skeptical about video, as if I push my RCZr hard my fuel consumption computer cay 30 lit this one shows 3,3 lit/100km a bit too low even for cruising downhill,

A

Anonymous

this one looks real as fuel consumption on computer shows up to 30 lit, so he had to disable limiter, as RCZr has limiter to 250km/h, s per manual of the car