What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Windows automatic closing on locking?

MHM

Reaction score
Every other car I've had, has had an option to automatically close the windows if you have them open when you lock the car. I can't see any way to do it on the RCZ, and I can't find any reference to it in the manual.

Am I being dumb and missing something, or is this functionality just not there?

Thx,

Michael.

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
The older Peugeots used to do this by holding down the lock button after locking. i never really used it so haven’t tried on the RCZ.

2retro

Reaction score
You would think it would be a no-brainer but it's not a feature available on the RCZ I'm afraid, sorry.

MHM

Reaction score
You would think it would be a no-brainer but it's not a feature available on the RCZ I'm afraid, sorry.

Yeah, you really would.

I freely admit to being a complete noob with these cars - I've owned mine all of two weeks. But the list of absolutely brainless electrical stupidity that could have been improved with a simple software upgrade would fill a book. The two that grind my gears the most are this window closing thing, and the comedy gear upshift indicator. Honestly, who thought that was a good idea?

john441

Reaction score
Yeah, you really would.

I freely admit to being a complete noob with these cars - I've owned mine all of two weeks. But the list of absolutely brainless electrical stupidity that could have been improved with a simple software upgrade would fill a book. The two that grind my gears the most are this window closing thing, and the comedy gear upshift indicator. Honestly, who thought that was a good idea?
I like it. It reminds me to change gear.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Not a feature on the 200GT. For some reason they dropped it.